Sara is a Designer, Illustrator, and Engineer with 10+ years of experience in a wide variety of industries.
She has worked for a number of companies and brands including: Toys R Us, Imaginarium, Buzz Bee Toys, Horizon Group, USA., EK Success Brands, Charm-It! Brand, Quirky, and Kiehl’s designing products ranging from children’s toys, arts and craft accessories, jewelry, product packaging, and beauty products.
Below are some of her career highlights:
- Created 100+ products from sketch through production for the Imaginarium brand at Toys R Us
- Produced 3D Solidworks models and drawings for production
- Generated concept sketches of new product lines through brainstorming and research
- Built hands on model making and 3D printed products for feasibility testing
- Executed product photography and photos retouching using Adobe Photoshop
- Create realistic 3D rendering of new products in Keyshot
- Managed vendor communications and product launch timelines
- Developed product branding, graphics, colors, logos, and packaging using Adobe Illustrator
When she’s not designing, she loves practicing yoga, playing volleyball, watercolor painting, and playing the ukulele.
Thanks for stopping by!
*Resume available upon request*